Festival Season in Norman, Oklahoma | Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman
In Norman, Oklahoma fall doesn’t just mean Football or Tailgating season (although we are pretty dang excited about this as well) , it also means…festival season! Every fall our local Norman community gets together for numerous different gatherings, guaranteed fun for all families! Here at Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman, we have collected as many events throughout the fall we could gather so you can join in on all the fun! Let us know if you go to one of these killer events.
Fall Festival Events in Norman, Oklahoma:
- Norman Film Fest 3 – The Norman Film Fest has the best of international, regional, and local films in downtown Norman! Come by for films, community fun and maybe some education fun! The Norman Film Fest will be from September 13 – September 14.
- PumpkinPalooza 2019 – Calling all our Pumpkin Spice Lovers! Just admit it – we won’t judge you…that much. This will be the fourth Annual Pumpkin Palooza. This event is for anyone who loves everything fall related. Come by for a community wide pot luck of everything pumpkin flavored and enjoy some incredible community! Enter fee is $5 which will be donated to local charities, and is on September 29th. We hope to see you there!
- Corks and Chords – On September 28th, join us for an awesome evening of live music, wine tastings, Oklahoma artists, food trucks, Oklahoma owned boutiques and so much more! Sounds pretty fun, right?
- Beats and Barrels – Come by on October 13th for a night of live music, local wine and breweries, food trucks and so much more! Pets are welcomed to come but must be on a leash!
- Daybreak Festival 2019 – On October 25-26th come by this two day music festival! You can even camp out there! Bring your tent and get ready for some live music, local food, local art and just a good old time.
Let us know if you go to one of these amazing local events this upcoming fall!